Engineer (System Safety)
- Perform hazard analysis, fault tree analysis and design verifications
of products to ensure safe use throughout its service life by mitigating
identified hazard risks to acceptable levels.
- Develop and generate
safety documents throughout the development phase of the product which
include conducting trials locally and overseas.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 - 3
years experience .
- Relevant experience in System Safety will be added
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to work
independently and team player.
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Applicants are to send your detailed resumes to:
Advanced Material Engineering Pte Ltd
(a subsidiary of Singapore Technology Kinetics Ltd)
Attention: HR Recruitment Team
State the following in the subject line:
Chapter Website - Your name - AME/EDC/W&P/LTW_TA